Federal Poly Ede Cut off mark ♦ The Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) Departmental Cut off marks 2020/2021 Admission Exercise Is Out—All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified for the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for the qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 students one or two students may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is a job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and the rest have below 200 points the candidate who scores the highest will be valued more than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
How is cutoff Mark decided?
According to the experts and educational scholars, the cut off score is determined by many factors. Difficulty level associated with the exam, maximum percentile scored, number of applicants in different score ranges and so on. This means there is a probability that cut off scores can vary for each year.
How can I know my cut off mark?
Students should know about calculating cut–off marks. The total marks for every subject is 200. First, take your mathematics mark, divide it by 2, then you will get the marks for 100. Marks of physics and chemistry should be divided by 4, then you would get marks for 50 for each subject.
How is cut off marks calculated in 2020?
You need to Divide the physics and chemistry marks by 4 and Divide the Maths mark by 2, Add the 3 results you will get the engineering Cutoff marks out of 200. The formula is simple CutoffMark = (Physics / 4) + (Chemistry / 4) + (Maths / 2) , and you’ll get your marks for Federal Poly Ede.
Federal Poly Ede Cut-Off Marks.
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
- ACCOUNTANCY 47%
- ARCHITECTURE 38%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 36%
- BUSINES ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 42%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 43%
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 41%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 38.13%
- GEOLOGY 27.75%
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 37%
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE(L.I.S). 44%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 42%
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 42%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 39%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND TECHNOLOGY(S.L.T) 47%
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS 26.88%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT 33%
- MARKERTING 37%
- HOLTICULTURE 35%
- FASHION AND DESIGN TEXTILE 32.50%.
Ede Poly HND Cut Off Marks.
All candidates who applied for admission into the various Higher National Diploma programmes of the polytechnic are to take note of the following:
- Accountancy – 48.14%
- Architecture – 42.71%
- Banking and Finance – 44.29%
- Building Technology – 50%
- Business Administration and Management – 50%
- Bio-Chemistry – 30.57%
- Chemistry – 31.71%
- Computer Engineering – 58.43%
- Computer Science – 71%
- Civil Engineering – 44.71
- Telecommunication – 28.29%
- Estate Management – 31.71%
- Hospitality Management – 52.29%
- Physics – 30.14%
- Marketing – 25.57%
- Micro-Biology – 46.57%
- Office Tech Management – 50%
- POWER – 39.71%
- Quantity Surveying – 25.57%
- Statistics – 29.43%
- Leisure and Tourism – 24.43%
This all about the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY) Departmental Cut off marks 2020/2021 Admission Exercise—should incase you have question pertaining to the EDEPOLY Departmental Cut off mark Ask Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE