Federal Poly Ado Cut off mark ♦ The Federal College Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO) Departmental Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—All Aspirants who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified to get Admission into the Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti.
Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Cut Off Mark
We have receive calls, message, mail and Comment from students from Nigeria Asking different Questions About Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut off marks and others Like :
Is FEDPOLYADO Cut off Mark Out?, I don’t know how to Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut off Mark 2020?, What is Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut off Mark?, When is FEDPOLYADO Cut off Mark Coming Out ?, How to Check Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut off Mark?, Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti Cut off Mark requirement?, Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti courses and cut off mark.
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
Federal Poly Ado Cut-Off Marks.
Post UTME Cut Off Marks:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|AGRICULTURAL & BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||45|
|BANKING AND FINANCE||50|
|BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT||56|
|ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||50|
|ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION||45|
|GLASS & CERAMICS TECHNOLOGY||40|
|MINERAL & PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||45|
|OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT||50|
|PURCHASING AND SUPPLY||45|
|MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS||40|
|SURVEY AND GEO-INFORMATICS||40|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||40|
- All applicants who have done the Post-UTME screening online (www.students.fedpolyado.edu.ng) but are yet to change their Institution of FIRST CHOICE to the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ADO-EKITI, should quickly effect the change by making Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti their FIRST CHOICE to enhance their chances for the admission.
- Candidates are however advised to be guided by the cut-off marks for each programme and ensure they have the correct subject combination in UTME. This is also applicable for CHANGE OF COURSES.
UTME Cut-Off Mark:
(i) All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their First or Second Choice and obtained a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the 2020/2021 UTME. In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level subject requirements at Credit level in not more than two (2) sittings.
(ii) Any Candidates who scored 150 and above in the last UTME but did not choose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as either First or Second choice and are interested in changing their Institutions to the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti can do so.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE