FUTMINNA Cut off mark 2020/2021 Admission Exercise full details are placed for the benefits of our Readers Below.
We here bring to you the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) Cut off marks 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, This article modifies the current cut off marks of Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
What is the Meaning of Cut off Mark?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
We hereby bring out the latest cut off marks of all institutions More details are placed Below.
FUTMINNA Cut Off Marks.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture: 180
- Food Science & Technology: 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology: 180
- SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering : 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering : 190
- Mechatronics Engineering : 190
- Telecommunication Engineering : 180
- SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering : 180
- Chemical Engineering : 190
- Civil Engineering : 190
- Mechanical Engineering : 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering : 180
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture : 200
- Building : 180
- Estate Management & Valuation : 180
- Quantity Surveying : 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics : 180
- Urban & Regional Planning : 180
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science : 200
- Cyber Security Science : 200
- SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry : 190
- Biology : 180
- Microbiology : 190
- SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Chemistry : 180
- Geology : 180
- Geography : 180
- Mathematics/Statistics : 180
- Physics : 180
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Education Technology : 180
- Industrial and Technology Education : 180
- Science Education : 180
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
The details written above is the Federal University of Technology Cut off marks for 2020/2021 Admission Exercise, I hope you understand every thing concerning the Federal University of Technology Cut off marks …if you need more explanation please use the Comment Box.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE