KADPOLY Cut off mark ♦ The Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Departmental Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified to get Admission into the Kaduna Polytechnic.
The Management of Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) has released the Departmental Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—–All Aspirants are advised to check their cut off mark here online.
Kaduna Polytechnic Cut off marks
Kadpoly JAMB/departmental cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021 academic session is 120 points, therefore, candidates who score a minimum of 120 and above in their UTME automatically becomes eligible for their post UTME/internal screening exercise.
The table below is the general cut off mark for eligibility for post UTME aptitude test at Kaduna state polytechnic for all Colleges. Candidates that chose the institution as their preferred choice during their UTME registration exercise can now confirm if the scored up to the minimum cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session.
|SCHOOLS/COLLEGES||CUT OFF MARK|
|College of Business & Management Studies (CBMS)||120|
|College of Environmental Studies (CES)||120|
|College of Engineering (COE)||120|
|College of Science and Technology (CST)||120|
|College of Administrative Studies and Social Sciences (CASSS)||120|
This is the KADPOLY Cut off mark for 2020/2021 Academic Session…… check your Jamb Result and make a good decision on what to do, also subscribe to get the latest Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Departmental Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE