NSUK Cut off marks | The Management of Nasarawa State University has released the Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—all candidate/student can now check their Cut off marks.
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
NSUK Cut Off Mark.
Only candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE and scored the required Minimum National Cut- off Point of 170 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the screening exercise.
NOTE: The above Nasarawa State University cut-off mark is the exact cut-off mark set by the management of Nasarawa State University and all students who are aspiring or seeking admission into the institution are required to score the exact cut off point before admission will be considered, the only student who has the total score above are eligible to take part in Kogi State University Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE