This is the official website to check the latest OSUSTECH Cut off marks online. We have the complete Ondo State University of Science and Technology Cut off mark for you. If you are preparing for your Admission at Ondo State University of Science and Technology , then you have to check the OSUSTECH Cut off marks.
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
We hereby bring out the latest cut off marks of all institutions More details are placed Below.⇓
The management of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) has released the cut-off mark for the 2019 academic session admission exercise.
OSUSTECH Cut Off Mark.
Only the candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the last JAMB UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
OSUSTECH Departmental Cut off Mark
The Ondo State University of Science & Technology does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of 200 in UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Ondo State University of Science & Technology, the admission processes is competitive and admissions is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ondo State University of Science & Technology are as follows;
- 250 – Medicine
- 220 – Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Computer, etc)
- 190 – Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc)
- 190 – Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE