WUFPBK Cut off mark ♦ The Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic (WUFPBK) Departmental Cut off marks for the 2020/2021 Academic Session—All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified to get Admission into the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic .
All candidates who scored the Exact point or above scored are qualified for the Waziri Umaru Fed. Polytechnic POST UTME Cut off marks 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
What is the Meaning of Cut off Marks?
In most institutions Cut off Mark is an Agreed point determined by the authorities of an institution for qualification of students to be admitted in the course of the institution.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
For example in an examination hall when 100 students or candidates sit for an exam out of the 100 student one or two student may have the biggest score out of the rest…let’s say that there is an job recruitment offered by a company and there is a text or an exam given the person who scored up to 300 and they rest have below 200 point the candidate who score the highest will be valued ore than the rest and he or she will be given the job that is an example of cut off marks.
How is cutoff Mark decided?
According to the experts and educational scholars, the cut off score is determined by many factors. Difficulty level associated with the exam, maximum percentile scored, number of applicants in different score ranges and so on. This means there is a probability that cut off scores can vary for each year.
How can I know my cut off mark?
Students should know about calculating cut–off marks. The total marks for every subject is 200. First, take your mathematics mark, divide it by 2, then you will get the marks for 100. Marks of physics and chemistry should be divided by 4, then you would get marks for 50 for each subject.
How is cut off marks calculated in 2020?
You need to Divide the physics and chemistry marks by 4 and Divide the Maths mark by 2, Add the 3 results you will get the engineering Cutoff marks out of 200. The formula is simple Cutoff Mark = (Physics / 4) + (Chemistry / 4) + (Maths / 2) , and you’ll get your marks for WUFPBK .
WUFPBK Cut off marks
- All Engineering courses – 180 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 150 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 200 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 150 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 150 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE