The Authorities of the Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar has organised another Matriculation Ceremony Event for the 2019/2020 Academic session… New fresh student are now Allowed to view the Matriculation details.
Calabar and Obubra Campuses – Thursday, 02 May, 2019.
Ogoja and Okuku Campuses – Friday 03 May, 2019.
The postponement is to enable First Year Students who have not yet paid their School Fees to do so. Students should however note;
- That their school fees should be paid in full on or before 26th April, 2019.
- Failure to comply with the deadline for payment of school fees will disqualify a student from the event.
- Students who fail to pay their school fees in full shall as well forfeit their admission for the 2019/20 Academic Session.
- First year students who have complied with the fee payment rules should confirm the inclusion of their names in the Matriculation List at MIS Unit.
- Matriculating Students should pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only into CRUTECH Micro-Finance Bank, obtain receipt from the Bursary Department and collect their Academic Gowns form their various Faculty Officers.
- Students should return the Academic Gowns to their Faculty Officers immediately after Matriculation. Failure to do so will attract a fine of N500.00 per day for gowns not returned.
Management wishes you all a blissful Matriculation.
Are you Interested to know more About Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Cross River State University of Science & Technology, Calabar.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- POST UTME Past Question and Answers DOWNLOAD PDF
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE