FUPRE Matriculation Ceremony⇒ The Management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) wishes to inform All students, candidates and Individuals that the Matriculation Date for the 2019/2020 Ceremonial session has been Scheduled , Aspirants are advised to carefully Review the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Matriculation Date for the 2019/2020 Ceremonial session. All New Entry students are now Allowed to Review the fixed Day of the Matriculation Ceremony.⇓
Students should collect Academic Gowns from the Academic Office with effect from Tuesday, 3rd April, 2019. Consequently, 100 level and 200 level Direct Entry students who have not registered with the Health Centre are advised to proceed to the Health Services Department for Medical Screening Exercise commencing on Tuesday, 3rd April, 2019. Please note that Medical Screening is an integral part of the registration exercise. Only students who have gone through the medical screening exercise will be issued with their Matriculation Numbers.
Participation in the matriculation exercise is compulsory for all duly registered fresh students of the University
Date: Thursday, 5th April, 2019
Venue: University Main Auditorium
Time: 10.00 a.m. prompt.
Matriculating students should be seated at 9.30am.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- POST UTME Past Question and Answers DOWNLOAD PDF
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE