DELSU Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Delta State University DELSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written Below.
Delta State University Abraka (DELSU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Delta State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2018/2019 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2019.
- Application website closes at 31st July, 2019.
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 5th August, 2019 to 8th August, 2019.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ngand www.delsuonline.com for more information.
NOTE: DELSU Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so stay informed and read on.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE