TASUED Post UTME Screening Form ↔The Tai Solarin University of Education TASUED Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to apply on the university admission page—More details are written below.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2020/2021 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 27th July, 2020.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME Form.
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University between Tuesday, 8th, and Friday, 18th September, 2020.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017
Deadline: 30th September 2020
Are you Interested to know more About Tai Solarin University of Education News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Tai Solarin University of Education.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE