FUKashere Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out–1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKashere), 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE Screening –
9th to 20th September 2019.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only nonrefundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening:
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online from Monday 7th to Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.
This is the Federal University, Kashere Post UTME /DE Screening Form—If you have questions about Federal University, Kashere Post UTME /DE Screening Form Ask Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE