NSUK Post UTME Admission Form….The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session
1st or second choice candidates who seek for Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) , Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the NSUK Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Candidates Eligible for NSUK Post UTME/DE.
Only candidates candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DIRECT ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut- off Point of 170 and above for the 2017 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to POST- UTME/DE Screening Test.
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME or Direct Entry Screening.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday 30th July, 2018 and closes on Sunday 12th August, 2018. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Login to www.remita.net
- On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- On what do you want to pay; Select; 2018/2019 POST UTME.
- Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
(Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation).
Candidates need NOT travel to Keffi to make payment. UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue.
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
NSUK Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise Schedule/Timetable.
Tuesday, 14th August, 2018
2.Wednesday, 15th August, 2018
- Social Sciences
- Environmental Science
3. Thursday, 16th August, 2018
4. Friday, 17th August, 2018
- Natural and Applied Sciences
Candidates for Faculties of Administration, Arts, Education, Environmental Science, Law, Natural and Applied Sciences and Social Sciences are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi- Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates and time indicated above, please.
Candidates for Faculty of Agriculture are to report at the Faculty of Agriculture, Lafia Campus on 14thAugust, 2018.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Session.
- LASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- MAN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- NDU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- NWU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) ) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.