OOU Post UTME Admission Form….The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU), Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU) has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU), Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
VERY IMPORTANT: The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU), Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 is not available at the moment…we will advice that you to stick around or better bookmark this very page once the OOU Post UTME Admission Form 2019 is out this page will be updated immediately.
While waiting for the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU), Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 see how it was conducted previously.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2018/2019 Academic year.
OOU Post UTME screening exercise registration will commence on Monday, 16th July and end Friday 3rd August, 2018.
Candidate That are Eligible for OOU Post UTME.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2018/2019 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME.
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- On-line Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – OlabisiOnabanjo University Guest House,Igbeba,Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post UTME Mode of Registration.
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers:
08172790399, 08160859601, 09055973073, 09095463286
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOUPUTME Screening Pass.
- 2018/2019 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates (especially Direct Entry Candidates) are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website:putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
- OSUSTECH Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- PLASU Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
- RSUST Post UTME Admission Form/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020 | Apply Here Online
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye (OOU), ) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.