AUSU Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Al-Istiqama University Sumaila Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2020/2021 UTME and made Al-Istiqama University Sumaila their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Al-Istiqama University Sumailaas their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2020 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Al-Istiqama University Sumaila but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Al-Istiqama University Sumaila their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Apply for Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form
- visit JAMB CAPS for a change of institution and choose Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila as their first choice and
- visit www.ausu.edu.ng to fill the application form and pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and submit.
Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila will not entertain any payment outside its stipulated website; applicants should please pay attention.
The closing date is 30th June 2021
The university looks forward to receiving your application; please visit www.ausu.edu.ng for guidance. For further enquiries please contact [email protected]