ABU Zaira Post UTME Form ♦ The Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 and how to how to Apply online…More details are written below.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) State has finally open doors for Application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, post utme admission form are ready for application., 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as the first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form.
Registration for the screening exercise commences on Monday, 12th October, 2020 and closes on Saturday, 14th November 2020.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
THE DATE AND MODALITY OF THE ACTUAL SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Any UTME candidate who fails to REGISTER for the screening exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
On the day of screening, UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
UTME Candidates should please note that:
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895
Ahmadu Bello University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Ahmadu Bello University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Ahmadu Bello University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Ahmadu Bello University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ahmadu Bello University?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE