FECA Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session Is Out—–1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Federal College of Agriculture, Akure Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 100 in the 2018/2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) who made the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
How to Apply for FECA Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the College website https://fecaakure.edu.ng/ for information
- Complete and submit the College Post-UTME Application form online at https://applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and carefully follow the Program Application Instructions
- Print out a copy.
SCREENING SCHEDULE (2020/2021 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE)
The screening of all candidates will take place on Wednesday September 25, 2019.
ALSO NOTE THAT:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- REMITA payment receipt for Post UTME
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Printed copy of the completed FECA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- One passport photograph.
- Candidates who would like to have a feel of CBT Practice Module should visit https://elearning.fecaakure.edu.ng/.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the International Training Centre and Center for Entrepreneurship Development and Value Chain Studies (CEDVACS) Federal College of Agriculture, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
- For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) , post utme admission form 2020/2021 academic session) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE