Federal Poly Offa Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online...More details are written below.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
The following categories of candidates are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
* All Candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME and who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First Choice Institution are expected to participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME.
Fill required information, including O’level result(s), upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate and print out screening summary report.
NOTE, that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
All candidates are enjoined to visit the Polytechnic’s Website www.fpo.edu.ng for appropriate entry requirements for programmes of their choice and other relevant information.
How is post Utme result calculated?
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal Polytechnic Offa (FEDPOFFA), post utme admission form) we have take time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it’s turn to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button Below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE