FEDSDTTEN Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDSDTTEN) Post UTME Admission Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDSDTTEN) has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal School of Dental Technology Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
This is to bring to the notice of all Prospective Candidates for admission into the Federal College Of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu to study the following courses:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
That registration exercise for the Post UTME screening exercise will commence on 22nd July 2019 and end on 3rd August, on the College portal.
Eligibility for the Screening Exercise: Candidates must have chosen FCDT&T, Enugu in JAMB UTME.
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO:
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under-listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidence of payment.
NOTE: FEDSDTTEN Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
FEDCODTTEN POST UTME TIMETABLE: Date for the Screening Examination will be communicated to all prospective Candidates.
Candidates should also come along with their successfully completed forms (Photocards).
Paul M Yahaya, KSM
Thank you so much for taking a Tour on this post (Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDSDTTEN), post utme admission form 2019/2020 academic session) we have taken time to officially dish out Top Information and Now it turns to show us a little gratitude. Help us spread the information by making use of the sharing button below, and don’t forget to subscribe to get great News and other Information, we wish you success in all your endeavors…Stick around for more Info.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE