The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina FUDutsinma Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma) State has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the undergraduate programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDMA for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Is post-Utme compulsory?
Candidates Eligible for Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
- The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form.
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 15th July, 2019 and end on Sunday, 4th August, 2019at 12:00 midnight. Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgement slip.
- For payment, candidates are to visit www.remita.net and:-
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeira’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labelled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, candidates are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: email@example.com.
NOTE: FUDutsinma Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain to calls demanding for money in exchange for admission to FUDutsinma . Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
Are you Interested to know more About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE