FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Federal University Gusau, FUGUS Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Is Out—-1st or second choice candidates who seek for Federal University Gusau, FUGUS, 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
FUGUS Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME Form.
The screening fee is N2,000.
Payment can be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (VISA, Verve and Master card), also through Banks and generate your Remita prior to screening which will be presented to the Bursary Department for which receipt will be issued.
Follow the procedure below to generate the invoice:
- Go to www.remita.net
- In the search box, type FUGASHUA, and you will be directed to FUGASHUA REMITA PAGE.
- In the name of service/purpose, select Post UTME Examination Charges
- Use Screening Fee as description
- Ignore the GIFMIS CODE.
- In the amount to pay, type 2000
- Then fill your payer’s name, phone number email address and how you want to make payment
Screening exercise will commence from 3rd to 13th September, 2019 for UTME/DE from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
Candidates are to appear physically with the following:
- Original and photocopy of your UTME/DE result slip
- Original and photocopy of birth certificate / declaration of age
- Original and photocopy of Indigene certificate
- Original and photocopy of academic credentials
- Four (4) recent full-faced pass-port site photograph
- One (1) file Jacket
- Screening form signed by the candidates.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: All eligible candidates should report to their respective Faculties, Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA), PMB 1005, Gashua, Nguru Road, Yobe State.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates mentioned, will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be channeled to: Phone; +234(0)8034387460 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: FUGUS Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain to calls demanding for money in exchange for admission in FUGUS. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
This is all about the Federal University Gusau, Post UTME / DE Screening Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session—–If in case you have a question pertaining the Federal University Gusau, Post UTME / DE Screening Form Please Ask Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE