FUTO Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 and how to how to Apply online…More details are written Below.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) State has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, post utme admission form are ready for application., 1st or second choice candidates who seek for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), 2020/2021 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Friday
, June 21, 2019 , and closes on Friday, July 26, 2019.
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will commence from Monday,
July 29, 2019 .
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before
August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
NOTE: FUTO Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain to calls demanding for money in exchange for admission in FUTO . Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE