KolaDaisi University Post UTME Admission Form….The KolaDaisi University (KDU) Ibadan Post UTME Admission Form for the 2019/2020 academic session and how to Apply online…More details are written Below.⇓
KolaDaisi University Post UTME Admission Form has finally open doors for application to qualified students / candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for KDU Post UTME Admission Form, Admission 2019/2020 should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, Oyo State, various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Note: All applicants would be required to appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- Candidates applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off score.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting KolaDaisi University website at www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies.
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades, Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate requirements for the intended programme.
1. For online application, forms can be completed only after the payment of N5000 application form
2. Payment can also be made at any of the University Bank Account
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Polaris Bank
Account Name: KolaDaisi University, Ibadan
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
3. (i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
(ii) Candidates can also send scanned copies of their downloaded application forms with appropriate Bank teller to [email protected]
4. All applicants are required to email both O’ Level and UTME results to [email protected]
5. Successful Candidates MUST bring along the downloaded application form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time of registration.
For Further enquires please visit the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission Office, KolaDaisi University, Ibadan through: Email: [email protected] or call Seyi – 0808 430 1409- Whatsapp enabled, Omorinola – 0705 575 4888 / 0818 925 4314, Funmilola- 0906 887 2144
- Landmark University (LMU) Post UTME Admission Form
- Madonna University, Okija (MADONNA) Post UTME Admission Form
- Mcpherson University, (McU) Post UTME Admission Form
- Lead City University, Ibadan (LCU) Post UTME Admission Form
- Nile University (NTNU) Post UTME Admission Form
- KolaDaisi University POST UTME Admission Form
- Igbinedion University Okada (IUO) Post UTME Admission Form
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji (JABU) Post UTME Admission Form
- Al-qalam University Katsina, (AUK) Post UTME Admission Form
- Kwararafa University, Wukari (KUW) Post UTME Admission Form
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE