OGITECH Post UTME Screening Form ♠ The Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 ND Full-Time Admission Exercise has been release and is available online all candidate /Students who are only aspiring for the OGITECH Post UTME Screening Form are to follow the guideline outlined in this page to apply for the 2019 OGITECH Post UTME Screening Form.
Admission vacancies exist for suitably qualified candidates for the award of National Diploma(ND) certificates into the underlisted courses on Full-Time basis at Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ogun State Institute of Technology Available ND Programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- CHEMISTRY OPTION
OGITECH Post UTME Requirements.
(i) A minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two sittings.
(ii) The candidate must have written the 2019 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum Cut-Off Mark of 120 in the examination.
How to Apply for OGITECH Post UTME Screening Form.
Application Process is made much more simple and easy. Click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION to proceed to Admission Application Page and commence fresh admission application process.
Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process. Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you log in it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed. You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
Deadline: Not Stated.
For inquiries, please call: 08168367794, 09055846637, 09055662433, 08180646980.
Are you Interested to know more About Ogun State Institute of Technology News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Ogun State Institute of Technology?
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE