Oke-Ogun Poly Post UTME Screening Form ♦ The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out—All those seeking Admission into Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki are to see the Pattern of Applying for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Screening Form.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, various National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email addresss and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How can I get a high post Utme score?
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Pray & Play.
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
This sis all we have pertaining to The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki (TOPS) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, in case you have any question relating to this post indicate by Using the Comment Space Below.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE