SSU Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Sokoto State University SSU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
Sokoto State University has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session, 1st or second choice candidates who seek for Sokoto State University Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Know Your Aspiring School Post UTME/Screening Method of Post UTME and Setting Questions: …
- Revise your School Post UTME Past Questions: …
- Read your Textbooks, Notebooks, and Listen to News: …
- Don’t Procrastinate, Start Reading Now!
- 5. Don’t forget to Purchase the post utme past questions paper
- GET LATEST INFORMATION, BE UPDATED WITH NEWS FROM YOUR SCHOOL AND JAMB.
SSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University, Sokoto through UTME and Direct Entry and chose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice), with a minimum score of 160 and above.
How to Apply for Sokoto State University Post UTME Form.
The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Visit the Screening Portal at portal.ssu.edu.ng.
Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as a password for the UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
Step 4: Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make the payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
Step 5: After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records, and other required information.
Step 6: Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
Step 7: Print your acknowledgment slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
NOTE: Sokoto State University Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE