UMYU Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University UMYU Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written Below.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Second Round Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To be eligible for screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2019 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of credit (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
NOTE: UMYU Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so Stay informed and read on.
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
CLICK HERE for list of candidates eligible for UMYU post UTME
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE