UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The University of Medical Sciences UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, UNIMED has finally open doors for application to qualified students/candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session. 1st or second choice candidates who seek for University of Medical Sciences Admission should see requirements, Application Process and be Ready for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2019 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS program and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programs in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) is also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How is post Utme result calculated?
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th September 2019 beginning from 7.00 am daily
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday 12th September 2019|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Nursing Science, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday 13th September 2019|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
ALSO, NOTE THAT
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- A printed copy of the completed 2019/2020 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programs offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
NOTE: UNIMED Post-UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 is not currently on sales, so you should disregard any information stating otherwise. You should also not attain to calls demanding money in exchange for admission to UNIMED. Once the form is out this page will be updated, so stay informed and read on.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE