YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form ↔ The Yaba College of Technology YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session and how to apply online…More details are written below.
This is to cordially inform Yaba College of Technology Aspirants that the YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form for National Diploma ND for the 2020/2021 Admission Session is Out an available Online..see more details Below
The application which is on-line will commence from Monday, August 3, 2020, and closes on Monday, October 26, 2020. NOTE: YABATECH Management has given a six weeks extension to the ongoing 2020/2021 Post UTME application. The new deadline is October 26, 2020.
YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility.
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2020.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2020/2021” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply Link above
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the application Form Completely.
- Print Application SLip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
I Hope the Article you Read makes a little bit Sense you may be interested to know more About Yaba College of Technology News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you the Latest feed About Yaba College of Technology.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE