Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Form ♦ The Al-Hikmah University (Al-Hikmah U) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session Is Out—all you need pertaining to Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Al-Hikmah University invites qualified prospective postgraduate applicants for her 2020/2021 academic session leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master Degrees of the University. The M.A. degree Programmes run for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 calendar months on full-time basis. The PGDE runs on Part-time basis.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Available Programmes.
The following Programmes are available for the 2020/2021 Academic Session:
- M.A. (Arabic Studies)
- M.A. (Islamic Studies)
- M.A. (History)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Arabic)
- M.Ed. (Arabic Education)
- M.Ed. (Educational Management)
- M.Ed. (Islamic Studies Education)
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- M.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Finance
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
- PGD Educational Management
- PGD Public Health
- PGD Computer Science
- PGD Statistics
- PGD Public Health
- PGD Economics
- PGD Mass Communication
- PGD Public Health
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Ph.D (Arabic)
- Ph.D (Islamic Studies)
- M. Phil/Ph.D (Arabic)
- M. Phil/Ph.D (Islamic Studies)
Important Tips to all Postgraduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2020 Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Al-Hikmah University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting it.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission form.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission – Entry Requirements.
(i) Applicants for the academic Master’s degree programmes who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognized Universities, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Upper Division). However, applicants with Second Class (Lower Division) may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in a qualifying examination to be administered by the University.
Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
(ii) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE): Applicants must possess a first degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognized University. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible. However all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form.
(i) Applicants for M.A. degree and PGDE programmes are to pay a non-refundable fee of N20,000 online after completing the form.
(ii) Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
(iii) Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(iv) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account
Al-Hikmah University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of students who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Al-Hikmah University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be interested to know more About Al–Hikmah University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Al-Hikmah University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE