Babcock University (BU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Babcock University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Babcock University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Babcock University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Babcock University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Babcock University postgraduate Admission form.
- Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
- Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 24 weeks (Weekends only), beginning July every year.
Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized University or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted.
Masters Degree: A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted. A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University with a professional certification in addition to first degree or HND may also be admitted to a Masters Degree programme.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree: A candidate with a good Masters Degree — not less than 60% average from a recognized University or 4.00 CGPA on a 5 point scale may be admitted. A PhD proposal of not more than 10 pages in the chosen area of specialization should be enclosed with the application form.
Duration of Programmes: Minimum of three or four semesters for the Masters Degree (e.g MPH = 4). M.Phil.: four semesters after the completion of the Masters Degree. Minimum of six semesters on the PhD programme for full time.
How to Apply for Babcock University Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms can be obtained online via the link above.
- Downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of N10,000 paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank, or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate’s names and choice of programme.
- Completed Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; and this is the responsibility of the candidate. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
For further information/enquires, please contact 09094619786, 09058219762 and 08072090645 or email us at [email protected], or visit or website: www.babcock.edu.ng
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Babcock University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Babcock University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Babcock University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Babcock University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Babcock University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE