Covenant Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
Covenant Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Covenant University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Covenant University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Covenant University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Covenant University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Covenant University postgraduate Admission form.
Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
To be considered for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes, a candidate shall satisfy the general University requirements as well as any special requirements for admission into the programme of interest
A. MASTERS & Ph.D PROGRAMMES
• General Requirements:
Interested candidates shall complete the application form on the University portal and provide all relevant documents as specified on the application form, including certificates of degrees and/or diplomas, academic transcripts, reference letters, and a 500-word statement of intent in the proposed research area. Candidates who are Nigerian citizens shall, in addition, provide the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate. Each candidate shall request and ensure that the institution(s) attended process and forward official academic transcript(s) directly to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies. Only candidates whose transcripts have been received will be considered for admission.
• Masters Degree Programme:
Candidates seeking admission to the Masters degree Programme of Covenant University must possess a Bachelor’s degree from Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University, with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the relevant discipline. Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree or HND (Upper Credit) who in addition, possess a Postgraduate diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 scale in a relevant discipline may be considered. Minimum duration of study for the award of the Masters degree is two academic sessions for full-time.
• Ph.D Degree Programme:
Candidates seeking admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree Programme of Covenant University must possess the Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees of Covenant University or any other University recognized by the Senate of Covenant University in the relevant discipline.To qualify for direct entry into the Ph.D degree programme, a candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 4.00 on a 5.00 scale or equivalent ( 6 0 % ) in the Masters (M.A/M.Sc/M.Eng/M.Tech) degree result.
Candidates who graduated with CGPA of 3.50–3.99 on a 5.00 point scale or equivalent (55–59%) in the Master’s degree may be considered for M.Phil/Ph.D programme. Covenant University shall award M.Phil degree to M.Phil/Ph.D candidate who fails to meet up with a minimum CGPA of 4.00 upon the completion of coursework examination. Such candidate shall proceed to write a long essay/project and upon successful defence of the project would be awarded an M.Phil degree in the respective discipline. The M.Phil/Ph.D programme is intended to prepare candidates for the Ph.D degree. Candidates with professional Master’s degrees are not eligible for the Ph.D programme except they obtained M.Sc degrees in the relevant fields. The minimum duration of study for the award of Ph.D degree is three academic sessions for full-time mode.
B. COVENANT BUSINESS SCHOOL (CBS)
• Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Covenant Business School (CBS) offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree Programme with options in: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship and Real Estate. Candidates seeking admission to the MBA degree Programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with at least a second class lower division from Covenant University or any other university recognized by the Senate.
Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s degree, HND (minimum of Lower Credit) in a relevant discipline or professional qualifications such as ACA, ICAN, ACIB, etc. must have, in addition, a Postgraduate diploma (PGD) with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 to qualify for admission. The duration of study for the award of the MBA degree is two academic sessions (Full-time). “Applicants are to note that all postgraduate programmes in Covenant University are on full time basis except the M.Sc/ACIB programme which operates on part time.”
C. ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
Additional opportunities for Masters Ph D degree students include the following
- Industrial professional experience via our internship programme.
- Covenant University International Excellence Scholarship CUIES positions Details of this scholarship programme could be accessed at the School of Postgraduate Studies website or Covenant University international and linkage office.
- Postgraduate students may benefit from Student exchange programme to conduct their research in laboratories in some partnering foreign Universities with Covenant University.
How to Apply for Covenant University Postgraduate Admission.
Log on to http://sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/ (the Covenant University School of Postgraduate Studies Website).
Locate the 2019/2020 postgraduate admissions link, where you would be required to follow the steps outlined below:
- Create a personal account for your Admission process (Note: Do not use the password to your private email)
- After a successful creation of the account, login to the account and complete the online form.
- The payment page is displayed by clicking on the submit button after you have successfully completed the online form.
- The cost of the application form is N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only. Additional transaction charge of N600.00 for bank payment.
- Payment can either be made at these banks (Covenant University Microfinance Bank, and Ecobank).
- Note that a printout containing the pin number and receipt number will be generated after direct payment at the designated banks above
- After successful fee payment, you are expected to upload your passport, after which your application number is displayed.Print your application form
International students are to make application payment into this domiciliary dollar account with the prevailing dollar rate
Account Name: COVENANT UNIVERSITY
Account Number: 0132012749
Beneficiary Address: Canaanland, Km 10, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State.
Bank Name: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Bank Address: 63, Abeokuta Express Road, Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
Swift code: GTBINGLA
Covenant University Postgraduate Screening Exercise.
Screening and Selection Criteria
All applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and oral tests in the desired programme. A minimum score of 50% in each of the categories is required fora candidate to be considered eligible for admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before the final admission could be processed.
Prospective candidates should take note of the screening dates for the conduct of the Computer Based Test CBT and Oral Interview as stated below
- Thursday, May 30, 2019.
- Thursday, June 27, 2019.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019.
- Thursday, August 29, 2019.
International candidates who may be applying for any of the programme would have their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: [email protected] to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Covenant University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Covenant University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Covenant University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Covenant University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Covenant University .
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE