Fountain University (FUO) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
FUO Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Fountain University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Fountain University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Fountain University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Fountain University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Fountain University postgraduate Admission form.
Fountain University Postgraduate Courses.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Postgraduate Diploma in Micro–Biology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Postgraduate Diploma in Chemistry
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management
2. Masters Degree
- Master of Science in Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Microbiology
- Master of Science in Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Sociology.
Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Master Degree Programmes
- An applicant shall normally possess not lower than Second Class Honors (Lower Division) of any approved University.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
An applicant for admission to Postgraduate Diploma of the University shall be:
- A graduate of Fountain university or any other approved University with at least 3rd class degree
- An HND holder with minimum of lower credit from any approved Polytechnic.
How to Apply for Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Form.
Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT THE COMPLETED ONLINE FORM AND COME ALONG WITH THE PRINTED COPY, THE TELLER FOR PAYMENT AND ALL CREDENTIALS TO ATTEND THE SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
Fountain University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
Fountain University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set Fountain University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Fountain University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Fountain University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE