Igbinedion University (IUO) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
IUO Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2019 Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form 2019.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Igbinedion University postgraduate Admission form.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements.
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies in Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents) NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, Plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advanced level passes or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. He/She must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any Programmes of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion Certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- –Msc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first Bachelors degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, BSc.(Ed) Computer may be considered
- Applicants with related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught could be considered.
- –Msc Nursing:
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request for their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form.
- Apply Online at www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
- Print out confirmation page
- Obtain a Bank draft of N15, 000 from any commercial bank in favour of: PG School, Igbinedion University, Okada.
- Send Confirmation page print out, Bank draft and Photocopies of relevant credentials to: SECRETARY, SCHOOL OF POST GRADUATE STUDIES (MAIN CAMPUS), IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY, OKADA, EDO STATE preferably by courier.
- Candidates are advised-to also send all documents including scanned copy of Bank draft by email to-[email protected]
ADMISSION PROCEDURE: Only candidates who have been offered letter of admission into the various PG PROGRAMMESs are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptances fees which will be communicated to them
For General Enquiries: 08034701511(Dean, PG School) 07032511003(Sec., PG School) 08063170869(Sub Dean PG School) 08037511008(Sub Dean PG School) 08034695023(University Bursar) Email- [email protected] Website- www.iuokada.edu.ng/pgschool
Note: A non refundable acceptance fee must be paid as part payment of tuition before commencement of the program.
Deadline for application into the PGD and Masters PROGRAMMESs is 31st March 2020. There is no deadline for application into the PhD Programmes.
I Hope the Article you Read make a little bit Sense you may be Interested to know more About Igbinedion University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Igbinedion University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE