UNIBEN New Postgraduate Admission Form ♣ As we always emphasize on University of Benin ♦ here is the New postgraduate Admission form for the 2019 admission session ♠ The management University of Benin has release her postgraduate Admission form for 2019 ♥ see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the University of Benin New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies in the university of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents,) A credit pass in Maths and English is required.
- Four credits of Ordinary level plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or Advance level passes.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate programme of the University of Benin. In addition, all holders of 3rd class degree must possess PGD to be considered for admission into the Masters programmes.
- Candidates who obtained Masters degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0–59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil programme in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D in any programme of the University of Benin must have obtained a weighted average score of 60% or letter grade ‘B’ average in the Masters degree.
- A candidate applying for the PhD with a Master’s degree from any other University who in his/her Master’s study has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% or letter grade ‘B’.
- Only students who have the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be allowed to clear into the different courses.
Transcripts: Candidates should request for their transcript from their former institution by clicking on the link www.etx–ng.com/unibenpg to forward their academic transcript(s) to the “Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies”, to reach him not later than 8 weeks from the date of this publication. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
ETX- NG TRANSCRIPT SERVICE:
ETX-NG in partnership with University of Benin receives and verifies all incoming transcripts to School of Postgraduate Studies University of Benin.
Candidates could therefore request that their transcript be sent directly to School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Benin using the ETX-NG NETWORK.
To request and have your transcript deliver directly to School of Postgraduate Studies University of Benin, kindly use any of following links or options:
- Go to www.unibenpg.etx.ng
- Email: Send an email to [email protected]
- Telephone: Speak directly with ETX-NG Desk Officers on 08100059799 or 07054447777
Referees Reports: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page fill and return to the directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARDfrom any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N21,000.00 (Twenty one thousand naira only).
The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the uniben Website,
www.uniben.edu. The following documents will be printed out from the Website:- application and referee forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed by 30th September, 2019.
Only candidate given admission into the various Pg programmes are to proceed to pay the total amount of Non-Refundable Acceptance fees as stated below:
Total – N60,000.00
Note: Acceptance fee must be paid before candidates can be cleared.
Admission into some programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted on soon to be announced date at the Ugbowo campus. However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
University of Benin processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
University of Benin came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set University of Benin Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Benin News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Benin.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE