UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form ↔ As we always emphasize on University of Jos ↔ here is the New postgraduate Admission form for the 2020 admission session ↔ The management University of Jos has release her postgraduate Admission form for 2020 | see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
University of Jos New Postgraduate Admission form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the University of Jos New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
Latest Update: This is to inform members of the public that the sale of Admission Forms into Postgraduate Programmes of the University of Jos for the 2019/2020 Academic Session that was hitherto closed, has been re-opened. Prospective postgraduate students should apply for admission online following the Method of Application specified BELOW
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. A candidate seeking admission must possess five credit passes including English and Mathematics and other relevant subjects at O’ Level. Candidates seeking Admission into a Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Jos must hold a good (First or second class) Honours Degree of this University or of other Universities recognized by the Senate of University of Jos. The first degree must be in a discipline relevant to the programme into which admission is being sought.
2. A candidate seeking admission into an M.Phil/Ph.D programme must in addition possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline. M.Phil/Ph.D candidates are in addition required to have returned a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% and above in the final assessment result for the Master’s Degree as well as 60% and above in the Research Project. On admission, M.Phil/Ph.D candidates register for M.Phil in the first instance and on satisfactory performance may be subsequently upgraded to Ph.D registration.
3. For all admissions, degree result transcripts are required.
4. All Advertised programmes will run on a full-time basis.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form.
Create an Account
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on FORMS APPLICATION
- Click on Masters Programme
- Fill in the Account Registration Form and click Register. An account activation Link is sent to the email provided. Login to the email and click on the Link to activate the account and launch the log in page to continue Or Pay Application Form Charge
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter the email and password used to create an account
- Click on Login to launch a personalized dashboard
- Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges.
- A window containing payment details will be displayed.
- Click SELECT PAYMENT
- Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provided the details required
- Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
- Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also print the other copy of the receipt sent to your email.
- Fill in the Application Form
- visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on LOGIN
- Type your email and password and then
- click Login to launch your personalized dashboard
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Add/Edit Bio-Data and fill in the online application form. (Ensure you enter all the information requested on all tabs: bio-data, result, sponsor, next of kin as well as passport and signature upload)
- Click on Submit when all tabs are correctly completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
Deadline: Not Specified.
- Only valid and functional email address and phone number should be used. All further correspondences will be done through the email address and phone number provided.
- Referees forms are sent electronically. You must therefore provide referees’ valid and functional email addresses and phone numbers. Note that once the referee form is correctly completed, it will automatically go to the relevant Department
- Corrections on personal information or change of course after completion of application form may attract a fee. Therefore, ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.
University of Jos came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set University of Jos Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Jos News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Jos.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE