UNIMED New Postgraduate Admission Form ♣ As we always emphasize on University of Medical Sciences ♦ here is the New postgraduate Admission form for the 2019 admission session ♠ The management University of Medical Sciences has release her postgraduate Admission form for 2019 ♥ see the required Qualifications and method of Application Below.
University of Medical Sciences New Postgraduate Admission Form
It is advised that all students who are into studies and those who are about entering into it’s department are to key into the postgraduate Admission form as regards to the information given …see the University of Medical Sciences New postgraduate Admission form and the associated documents Below.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Candidates for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
- Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission
Forms are obtainable at the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri after paying a non-refundable fee of N15,000 at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
The sales of application forms closes on 30th July, 2019..
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before 31st July, 2019.
NB: All prospective candidates should send their Academic Transcript to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who comes out with flying colors.
University of Medical Sciences processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria .
University of Medical Sciences came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of student who value Knowledge, one of the things that set University of Medical Sciences Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About University of Medical Sciences News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About University of Medical Sciences.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE