Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session….see more Details Below.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Admission Session | Check out the required qualification and basically the method of Application…all you need pertaining to Osun State University Postgraduate Admission Form is right here on this portal.. read carefully.
Important Tips to all Post graduate Form Aspirants
As regards to the 2020 Osun State University postgraduate Admission form, there are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Osun State University postgraduate Admission form 2020.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Osun State University postgraduate Admission form Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting Osun State University postgraduate Admission form.
- Have all the necessary credentials.
- Use the School right Bank Details.
- Meet the Necessary Documents.
- Fill in the information needed and crosscheck it before submitting.
- login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in above.
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get the Osun State University postgraduate Admission form.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into all the programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required. Candidate with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2017 must present original of their certificates for screening as their statements of results and/or result in slips are unacceptable. Submission of an official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng. All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters!
NEW APPLICANT REGISTRATION STEPS
- Step 1: New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
- Step 2: MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
- Step 3: After login choose your Application Programme Type: PhD, MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
- Step 4: Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Step 5: Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- Step 6: After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration. At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD:
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following document during online registration. They are:
- Scanned copy of O’ Level Result(s)
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate(s)
- Scanned copy of NYSC discharge/exception certificates (Nigerians Only)
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS: All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission. Submission of an official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission – all academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
INTERNATIONAL/FOREIGN CANDIDATES: All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
DEADLINE: 19th November 2020.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via 08035950592, 07030397784, and 08081972154.
Only students who are ready to humble themselves in the course of study are only those who come out with flying colours.
Osun State University processes are all approved by NUC which is the National Universities Commission of Nigeria is a government commission promoting quality higher education in Nigeria.
Osun State University came along with the institution which was Least Expected to grant and fight for the future of a student who values Knowledge, one of the things that set Osun State University Aside from other Universities is that the Institution is Based on Absolute Integrity.
Are you Interested to know more About Osun State University News then Bookmark This Page Or Drop your Email Address with us, we will give you Latest feed About Osun State University.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE