AIB Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021
Important Points to Note on Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting AIB Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the AIB .
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://www.aib.gov.ng
- AIB Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in AIB .
We bring to you the Latest update about Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Entry Form 2019
Accident Investigation Bureau Requirements
Applicants applying for the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for AIB Recruitment
Interested candidates should visit the Accident Investigation Bureau official website/portal on www.aib.gov.ng/about-us/careers. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment Starting Date
The Accident Investigation Bureau wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that AIB is currently NOT recruiting at the moment. Aspirants have been advised to BOOKMARK this page, once the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.