ASCE Recruitment Entry Form | The Abuja Security and Commodity Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021, Abuja Security, and Commodity Exchange are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2020. See more information below.
We have come across many questions lately about the Abuja Security and Commodity Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 and we have resolved many Concern some are still asking questions like:
- When is the ASCE Recruitment for 2020 starting ?
- How can i get the ASCE Recruitment Application Form for 2020?
- How much is the ASCE Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about ASCE Recruitment Entry Form 2020
Abuja Security and Commodity Exchange Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Abuja Security and Commodity Exchange Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for ASCE Recruitment
Interested candidates should visit the Abuja Security and Commodity Exchange Recruitment official website/portal on (http://www.abujacomex.com/). Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.