Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment ….see full details of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Below.
BPP Recruitment Entry Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form
Many Candidate who wish to apply for BPP Recruitment 2019, may have been searching online about the current Recruitment Entry Form 2019/2020, yet they see it online but not satisfied.
We bring to you the Latest update about BPP Recruitment Entry Form 2019…….
Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the BPP Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For BPP2018/2019 Recruitment
Before obtaining the BPP Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For BPP Recruitment
For interested applicant who wishes to apply for the BPP Recruitment 2018/2019 kindly visit their official website here to register online. : http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently as update will made time to time.
Interested and qualified candidates should include their Curriculum Vitae (of the nominated officer), which must clearly state the following details in the following order:
- Names, email address and phone number of the officer
- Current cadre and grade level (Nominees should not be above GL 15 or equivalent)
- Date of first appointment, confirmation and last promotion (relevant document attached)
- Academic and professional qualifications (attach copies of certificates)
- Evidence of past training in Public Procurement at the Bureau’s training centre (which will be an added advantage – please attach copies of certificates)
The request from interested Parastatals, Agencies, Institutions and Commissions should reach the Bureau and should be addressed to the:
Bureau of Public Procurement,
11 Suleiman Barau Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Taiwo Street,
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about BPP Recruitment Application Form 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Debt Management Office (DMO) Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) Recruitment
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment