Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form….see full details of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form Below.
CBN Recruitment Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2019
Many Candidate who wish to apply for CBN Recruitment 2019, may have been searching online about the current Recruitment Entry Form 2019/2020, yet they see it online but not satisfied.
We bring to you the Latest update about CBN Recruitment Entry Form 2019…..
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is known as the Banker’s Bank and Financial Adviser to the Federal Government, as well as implementing the government’s monetary policy and issuing currency. Its major aim is to promote monetary stability and a sound financial system.
Are you interested in working with the Central Bank of Nigeria? Would you like to know when CBN is accepting CVs? If yes, we have made this page just for you. We will guide interested applicants seeking genuine information regarding the CBN 2019 Recruitment Exercise and how to apply successfully.
N/B: For the avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment – Core Disciplines
Before applying for CBN Job candidates must possess any of the following:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Central Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must have NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate
- Must have BSc/HND degree from any reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must have basic computer and good communication skills
- Age Requirements: Must be between 22 to 30 years old.
CBN Recruitment Process
From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2019
To apply for Cbn Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp) to register. Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced.
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Debt Management Office (DMO) Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) Recruitment
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE