Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form | Federal fire service massive recruitment 2021, Nigeria federal fire service (ffs) massive nationwide recruitment 2021…See more Details Below.⇓
We are glad to present to you the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form, it is said that Success comes to those who think about success and strive for it…meaning that getting started is the secret of getting ahead,Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment is not recruiting only perfect people it is also made for someone like you. More Details about Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022 Entry Form Will be Displayed Below.
Federal Fire Service Mission
To ensure safety of lives and property by extinguishing, control and prevention of fire outbreak through Regulation, Training, Enforcement, Public Enlightenment Programmes and impact reduction during emergencies through adequate preparedness.
Federal Fire Service Vision
To produce Firefighters proficient in the prevention and mitigation of fire and other emergencies.
Here are the Available FFS Positions & Requirements.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Fires (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Fires (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Fires (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fires. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09.
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fires II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must holders first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Fires (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works etc.
- Inspector of Fires (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fires (AIP), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Fires Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1
- Fires Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
- Fires Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or it’s equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III for artisans. (Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
FFS Compulsory Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply Fire Service Recruitment.
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (http://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/) OR (https://fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
N/B: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation. You are also required to print out the acknowledgment slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise.
For more information, please visit https://cdfipb.careers/jobs
FFS Recruitment Closing Date: Will be Announced.
- See Examples Below⇓
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
OBSERVATION: All candidates who are Applying for Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2021/2022 should know that in order to be accepted into the Federal Fire Service (FFS) Job should follow the rules any misbehavior will not be considered, that is to say that you will loose this opportunity
Phone : +2348032003557
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: The Federal Fire Service Area 10, Garki- Abuja.