FIRS Recruitment Application Form ….see full details of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 Below.
FIRS Recruitment Application Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) 2019
We bring to you the Latest update about FIRS Recruitment Entry Form 2019
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions/ Responsibilities
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervise a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust etc.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who requires little supervision to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Membership in a relevant professional institution is essential
FIRS Recruitment Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conservancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications of tax laws and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track record of delivering set targets
- People Management and development
FIRS Recruitment 2019 Minimum Character Attribute:
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence or should not have been indicted at or dismissed from their places of work or other environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
How to Apply
To apply, kindly visit the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng to make your application.
- Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Recruitment
- Debt Management Office (DMO) Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) Recruitment
- Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) Recruitment
- Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) Recruitment
- Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) Recruitment
- Budget Office of the Federation (BOF) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) Recruitment
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE