Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2020/2021 Entry Form,recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, federal road safety corps career, federal road safety corps closing date and federal road safety corps shortlisted candidates….see more details Below⇓
Information coming to your door step is federal road safety corps(FRSC)Recruitment 2020/2021 Entry form, it is said that a stitch in time saves nine…meaning that there is nothing more riskier than a missed opportunity, federal road safety corps(FRSC)Recruitment is not made for perfect people it is also made for someone like you. More Details about federal road safety corps(FRSC)Recruitment Will be Displayed Below.
The Mission of the Corps is to Regulate, Enforce and Coordinate all Road Traffic and Safety Management activities through: o Sustained public enlightenment o Promotion of stakeholder’s cooperation o Robust data management o Improved vehicle administration o Prompt rescue services o Effective patrol operation
In particular the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licences which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period; and
- In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offence.
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
To eradicate road traffic crashes and create safe motoring environment in Nigeria
All applicants applying for the FRSC Recruitment must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- A recognized University Degree in any discipline
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like: Sight problem, Flat foot Fracture, Hearing difficulties, Previous major operation, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.).
- Applications must be Online.
- Candidate are expected to log into the website frsc.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
APPLICATION FEE: Candidates should note application is absolutely free.
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE