Are you a Ghanaian who has been searching for a chance to get enrolled in the Ghana Armed Force (GAF) Recruitment but then you are as yet not certain on the best way to begin. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by guiding you to the cycle and technique for application, All you need to do is to follow the rules.
They welcomed applications from an appropriately qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Armed Force GAF recruitment exercise. Intrigued AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED individuals from the general population can go after any of the jobs accessible at Ghana Armed Force (GAF).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified candidates must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Have a first Degree, not under a Second Class Lower from a licensed college in a connected field. … Age of 21 and not over 35 years by 31st December 2021.
GHANA ARMED FORCE (GAF) RECRUITMENT 2021/2022
The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is GAF Recruiting for 2021/2022?
- How to apply for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Has GAF Started Recruitment for 2021/2022?
- GAF Official Recruitment Portal 2021/2022?
- GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2021/2022?
- GAF 2021 Recruitment Deadline.
Check out the entry requirement for the 2021/2022 recruitment exercise. General and officers recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces.
The Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer. There are no authorized middlemen and the advertised vacancies are not for sale. Any person found parading as an agent or middle man would be prosecuted and those who deal with such people do so at their won risk. Anybody who presents false documents would also be arrested and prosecuted.
HERE IS THE NUMBER OF POSITIONS AT THE GHANA ARMED FORCE RECRUITMENT 2021
1. General Eligibility: Click Here
2. Army Requirements: Click Here
3. Navy Requirements: Click Here
4. Airforce Requirements: Click Here
5. Medical Corp: Click Here
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY FOR RECRUITMENT INTO GHANA ARMED FORCES
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 02 June 2014 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by 30 April 2014 for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
- Must have one of following:
(a) Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
(b) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics andCore Science at SSSCE.
(c) Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Scienceat GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCE (GAF) RECRUITMENT 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2021 Ghana Armed Force recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GHANA ARMED FORCE RECRUITMENT DEADLINE
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GAF recruitment date for 2021. Once approval has been gotten for the 2021 GAF recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2021 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GAF recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Armed Force DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCE RECRUITMENT 2021
To apply for the Ghana Armed Force Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Armed Force Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.