ICPC Recruitment Form ↔ The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission Recruitment for the 2020/2021 Recruitment Exercise will be discussed on this page stay focussed and understand.
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have the passion of joining the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. Recruitment of new personnel into the ICPC is done as the need arises and could be general or specific.
Statutory Requirement for ICPC Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Step on How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020?
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission recruitment form will be received through the E-Recruitment Portal (https://icpc.gov.ng/career-2/) to get started.
- Visit ICPC New Jobs Portal www.icpc.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit profile and other activities.
What next after applying for ICPC Recruitment?
The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
ICPC recruitment Closing Date:
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Please upload your application, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and evidence of educational qualification with a passport size photograph on this portal between 9th January and 30th January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE