NAFDAC Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about National Agency for Food And Drug Administration Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the National Agency for Food And Drug Administration Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Recruitment and Stay focused.
We have come across many questions lately about the National Agency for Food And Drug Administration Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form and we have resolved much Concern some are still asking questions like:
- When is the NAFDAC Recruitment for 2020 starting ?
- How can i get the NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form for 2020?
- How much is the NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form?
- How will i know if my name comes out?
These questions are Important and it will be carefully Answered Below.
We bring to you the Latest update about NAFDAC Recruitment Entry Form 2020
Before applying for the NAFDAC Job recruitment exercise must possess the following, Candidates must possess the following:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
The National Agency for Food And Drug Administration wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that NAFDAC will soon be recruiting, Aspirants have been advised to inform of the recruitment date, once the NAFDAC Recruitment date is out, it will be announced right on this page.
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment
Interested candidates should visit the National Agency for Food And Drug Administration official website/portal on (www.nafdac.gov.ng). Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out. Also, note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.