(NAICOM) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020….see full details of National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 Below.
NAICOM Recruitment Application Form | Here we bring to you the current Recruitment of National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
We bring to you the Latest update about NAICOM Recruitment Entry Form 2019
General Requirements for the NAICOM recruitment 2019
For those interested in applying for the National Insurance Commission recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility within and outside State of Residence
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
How to Apply
At the time this post was published, National Insurance Commission Recruitment form for application was not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
To Know if NAICOM recruitment has officially started, log into the official website or visit this page often for updates.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Please Note This:
- Form Applied twice will not be accepted.
- No fee is required for this job application.
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Recruitment
- National Council on Privatisation (NCP) Recruitment
- National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) Recruitment
- National Pension Commission (PENCOM) Recruitment
- National Planning Commission (NPC) Recruitment
- SEE JAMB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NABTEB Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE NECO Result Checker ⇒ Check Here
- SEE WAEC RESULT CHECKER” ♣♣♣ CHECK HERE
- How you Can Score Very High in JAMB this Year CHECK OUT
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out CLICK HERE.
- Admission List for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- School Fess for All Institutions CHECK HERE
- JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Institutions
- List Of Courses Offered in all Institution Check Here
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution / Data Correction Procedure : CLICK HERE