NAPTIP Recruitment Entry Form | The main Purpose of these content is to help each individual to know more about National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form and her Application Procedures we urge every reader to understand the reason of compiling these Articles stay focus and follow the guideline outlined for the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment 2019/2020 and Stay focused.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for NAPTIP Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NAPTIP Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the NAPTIP .
Have all the necessary credentials
Scan and Upload your Credentials
NAPTIP Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NAPTIP.
We bring to you the Latest update about National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment Entry Form 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- Additionally, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
Interested candidates should Please note that the application form has not started, visit this page regularly, for we shall update immediately the form is out.Would you Like to Know When the Form is Out? then Drop your Email Address with us by making use of the Comment Box.
- National Sports Commission (NSC) Recruitment
- National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
- National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND) Recruitment
- Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA) Recruitment
- Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission NIWRC Recruitment
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) Recruitment
- National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) Recruitment
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment
- National Water Resources Institute (NWRI) Recruitment